Pluto becoming a planet again has really taught us that if we complain hard enough about something, we can change things, even on a planetary level
My name is Allison and I am 22, just graduated from college, and have no idea what I am going to do with my life..
My family considers me a mix between Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory and Chelsea Handler...how that works I'm not sure.
My posts are mostly random. But I love TV, movies, and books so there's a lot of that. Then just anything I find funny.
Check out stuff from my esty store! And like it on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/ClayPastures
Anonymous said: why do girls go to the bathroom together
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
Why is it always so hard to say yes to things? Not for everyone, of course. Some people have no problem saying yes to new things, they enjoy it and aren’t afraid to take risks. Other people say yes even if they don’t want to because they just want to make others happy. For me, 90% of the time my answer is always no, at least when it comes to something out of my comfort zone. And it’s…
okay but a story about an asexual pirate who gets made fun of by the crew until he saves all of them from sirens
A pirate for the adventure, not the booty
oh my gosh i want that on a bumper sticker
Trying to pilot a ship here. Thanks.
IT GOT BETTER